Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 10 ноября 2021 г.

Howie King - At The Bluedog

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2021
Time: 32:38 
Size: 74,9 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Contemporary Blues/Singer/Songwriter
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. It's Not A Bad Thing - 3:08
 2. You're Gonna Lose - 3:14
 3. Sunrise - 2:36
 4. Mary Lou - 3:13
 5. Proud - 2:37
 6. Easy With You - 2:49
 7. Someone Else's Dream - 3:21
 8. Identity - 2:51
 9. I Keep Movin On - 2:30
10. Dog Gone Blues - 3:29
11. Thumbnail Sketch - 2:46

I am a singer/songwriter from the Pacific Northwest .  I write about what I observe in others and what I observe in myself. A common theme in my songs is the innate need we all have to connect and to share. At times whimsical, at times deadly serious, my songs contain unique twists on common human experiences. Following years of classical piano training, I began writing songs in my teens and I was heavily influenced by the giants: The Beatles; Brian Wilson; Carol King; Paul Simon; James Taylor; Bert Bacharach; and Jimmy Webb, just to name a few. Ongoing influences include a myriad of early and current country writer along with the great ballad-writers of the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. Like many musicians, after playing in Seattle, Lost Angeles, Canada, Alaska and many clubs on the road for years, it became necessary to hold down a number of regular jobs in order to pay the rent. Nonetheless, music and particularly song-writing remained my main passion so I continually wrote and played in rock, country , blues and acoustic bands and constantly recorded while working other jobs. I play all parts on my recordings so I gravitate towards genres that fit my guitar-playing and keyboard style: country, blues, soft rock and tropical. However a song will tell you where it wants to go. What starts out as a country idea may morph into a tropical song. Understanding the soul of a song is the art of recording. Ideas for songs come from a very simple place: everywhere.  The key for songwriters is the same as with any person pursuing any art form:  keep your antenna up.  Listen, watch and observe.  My passion for songwriting encourages me to learn more with every song I approach and develop.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий