Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 23 мая 2022 г.

McKinley James - Live!

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2022
Time: 37:40 
Size: 87,1 MB 
Label: Red Lodge Records
Styles: Blues Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Clear Skies (Since You Been Gone) - 3:28
 2. Love Can Make A Fool - 2:51
 3. Goodbye Baby - 4:13
 4. Cut You Loose - 3:34
 5. Till Its Gone - 4:19
 6. Silly Dilly Woman - 6:39
 7. I Can't Live Without You - 2:12
 8. Highway 49 - 2:49
 9. Spare Change Blues - 4:50
10. Marie Marie - 2:40

“In a town known for its musicians, McKinley James truly stands out to me as both a guitar slinger and damn fine singer and songwriter. He’s an old soul at just 19 - he lives it and breaths it and that’s why I think his music feels so genuine and so undeniably fresh.”
- Dan Auerbach
“I’ve known McKinley since he was knee-high to a grasshopper. He’s one of my favorite guitarists on the planet, an uncanny hybrid of Steve Cropper’s impeccable economy, and Link Wray’s reckless abandon. While his guitar has been cutting heads for years, I think his songwriting skill might be the blade to keep an eye on.”
- JD McPherson

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий