Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 9 сентября 2023 г.

Hannes Kasehs - Down Home Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2022
Time: 46:18 
Size: 106,1 MB 
Label: Styx Records
Styles: Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Downhome Blues - 5:08
 2. Cant Get That Stuff No More - 2:43
 3. For You - 3:41
 4. Weapon Boogie - 3:32
 5. San Ho Zay - 4:34
 6. Greif Den Speck - 3:06
 7. Tomorrow Night - 4:43
 8. The Stumble - 3:22
 9. Political Success - 2:42
10. Soulful Eyes - 4:08
11. Dirty Girl (Live) - 4:23
12. Okie Dokie Stomp (Live) - 4:11

Dear blues friends,
I've been into blues music since I bought my first Hopkins record when I was about 14! I have rarely won prizes and never with B.B. King recorded. But in the last 30 years I have gained a lot of experience in blues: I accompanied Peter Kern in various formations for a good 10 years, was with Christian Dozzler & The Blues Wave from 1995 - 2000, and increasingly with my own band from 2000 until now also from 2012 - 2017 with 4some Blues (CH/A), further from 2013 - 2016 with Norbert Schneider & Band (A) and since 2016 with Walter Baumgartner's Blues Box (A/CH/GB) in the course of many beautiful concert tours traveling through Europe. I have been leading the weekly blues session at the Louisiana Blues Pub in Vienna for around 20 years. I met with numerous international blues greats such as Henry Gray, John Primer, Dave Myers, Steve Bell, Larry Garner, Johnny Allen, Big Jay Mc Neely, Louisiana Red, Vince Weber, Katie Webster, Abi Wallenstein, Axel Zwingenberger, Big Daddy Wilson, Jeremy Spencer (Fleetwood Mac) and others on stage together. I experienced career highlights at live performances at the ORF (Licht ins Dunkel, senior club), at the 18th SWR Blues Festival in Lahnstein (D), at the Kempten Jazz Spring (D), in the Balverhöhle (D), in the Banana Peel (B), during the recording of the - for me already third - Christian Dozzler production "Louisiana" in the US state of the same name, winning the Concerto Poll in 1998 for the CD "Smile A While", during sessions in the legendary Checkerboard Lounge, Rosa's Lounge and in Buddy Guys Legends (USA), at the JazzAscona Festival, at the Blues Festival Baden as well as at Summerblues Basel (CH) and BluesBaltica - International Blues Festival in Eutin (D).
These experiences and experiences shape my understanding of music and my preferences to this day. And almost forty years after my first Hopkins record, I can say: I love playing the blues! Your Hannes Kasehs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий