Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 15 июня 2017 г.

Teddy Wender & Jazzmatik - The Blue Album

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2013
Time: 63:29
Size: 146,0 MB
Label: Protown
Styles: Blues/Urban Blues
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. I'm Ready - 2:39
 2. I'm A Man - 4:44
 3. Dog House - 3:43
 4. You Don't Love Me - 4:33
 5. Parchman Farm - 3:38
 6. Another Man Done Gone - 2:27
 7. She Caught The Katy - 3:14
 8. Sweet Talking - 3:53
 9. Hallelujah I Love Her So - 2:14
10. You Got Me - 3:35
11. Come Back Baby - 3:12
12. Personal Manager - 3:20
13. Big Red Dog - 4:06
14. Play With Fire - 3:17
15. Rollin' - 3:21
16. Maggie's Farm - 3:53
17. Bad Things - 3:31
18. Yaa Yaa - 3:59

You've never heard a blues record like this!! Packed with 18 tunes, some Old favorites and Some new classics!!"This was the most fun I've had in years" I hope you dig the groove!! Thanks Teddy Wender/
When I first heard the blues I was hooked. I remember Joe Berger and I taking the bus to Flushing to the only record store that sold blues records. That's when I discovered the genius of Ray Charles. My uncle, Sidney Feller was his arranger and conductor and great friend. When I finally met Ray I told him that I'd been stealing his licks. He said "That's okay son, that's what I did too!" I included his "Hallelujah I Love Her So" on the Blue CD. I had the great luck to play with Albert King  years  ago. I covered his classic, "Personal Manager" as well. I finally got the chance to cover some of my all time favorites the "JazzMatiK" way. Also on the Blue CD are some a brand-new originals. Check out the iPhone solo on "Come Back Baby". The JazzMatiK crew laid down the best tracks to date, some featuring blues great Michael Powers, The Blue CD continues the "JazzMatiK" journey with so much more to come.
Hope you dig the groove!
Teddy Wender
Stay tuned for "JazzMatiK" Goes Country.

The Blue Album

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий