Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 23 сентября 2017 г.

Van Morrison - Roll With The Punches

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2017
Time: 63:24
Size: 147,6 MB
Label: Caroline International P&D
Styles: Blues/R&B
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Roll With The Punches - 3:58
 2. Transformation - 3:31
 3. I Can Tell - 3:51
 4. Stormy Monday / Lonely Avenue - 5:30
 5. Goin' To Chicago - 5:22
 6. Fame - 5:07
 7. Too Much Trouble - 3:04
 8. Bring It On Home To Me - 5:39
 9. Ordinary People - 4:41
10. How Far From God - 3:47
11. Teardrops From My Eyes - 3:53
12. Automobile Blues - 3:39
13. Benediction - 3:12
14. Mean Old World - 4:59
15. Ride On Josephine - 3:03

Van Morrison is set to return to his roots on new album 'Roll With The Punches'. A true great, Van The Man has pieced together a new 15 track album that blends R&B and soul gems with brand new material. Produced by Van Morrison himself, collaborators on the record include Chris Farlowe, Georgie Fame, Jeff Beck, Paul Jones and Jason Rebello. The album includes classics penned by T-Bone Walker, Bo Diddley, Little Walter, Mose Allison, given a new interpretation by the studio crew.
Van Morrison explains: "From a very early age, I connected with the blues. The thing about the blues is you don’t dissect it – you just do it. I’ve never over-analysed what I do; I just do it. Music has to be about just doing it and that’s the way the blues works – it’s an attitude. I was lucky to have met people who were the real thing – people like John Lee Hooker, Jimmy Witherspoon, Bo Diddley, Little Walter & Mose Allison. I got to hang out with them and absorb what they did. They were people with no ego whatsoever and they helped me learn a lot." "The songs on 'Roll With The Punches' - whether I’ve written them or not - they’re performance oriented. Each song is like a story and I’m performing that story. That’s been forgotten over years because people over-analyse things. I was a performer before I started writing songs and I’ve always felt like that’s what I do."


Roll With The Punches

1 комментарий: