Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Dennis Siggery - The Return of the Newtown Boy

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2017
Time: 54:07
Size: 124,6 MB
Label: Southside Music Uk
Styles: Rock/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Newtown Boy Revisited - 4:55
 2. Something In My Head - 5:15
 3. Running On Empty - 3:37
 4. Evil Woman - 4:34
 5. Checkin' in Checkin' Out - 3:34
 6. Who's That Woman - 4:05
 7. Right Or Wrong - 4:49
 8. It's Gonna Cut Me In Two - 3:57
 9. I Don't See You Every Day - 3:53
10. Love Doctor - 5:07
11. If I Could Change My Life - 5:26
12. The Same Old Box - 4:49

Dennis Siggery - Solo Albums | The Newtown Boy Revisited
"Dennis Siggery (vocals) and Neil Sadler (Guitar) are UK based musicians who have played in a number of Blues Rock bands over the years including the Eric Street Band. On this album the pair are joined by Bassist Ed Sterling and Drummer Matt Edwards to create a full band sound. The opening self written track, Don’t Want Your Tears, is a real tour de force. ... Iain Patience, 'Blues Matters' magazine. The Newtown Boy Revisited. This a concept album based on my life as the Newtown Boy. I was born in a working class area in East Reading. I married a middle class girl from the posh village of Sonning and my life changed.

The Return of the Newtown Boy

2 комментария: