Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 14 ноября 2022 г.

Rick Berthod - Tribute To Peter Green:Fleetwood Mac Years

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2022
Time: 46:39 
Size: 107,0 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front+Back 

Tracks Listing:
 1. If You Be My Baby - 5:17
 2. Black Magic Woman - 3:26
 3. Jumping at Shadows - 3:52
 4. Need Your Love So Bad - 6:06
 5. Oh Well - 4:30
 6. Rattlesnake Shake - 3:29
 7. Albatross - 4:48
 8. Stop Messing Around - 4:11
 9. Driftin' - 6:29
10. Loved Another Woman - 4:26

"The Blues, (as is all music) is artistic expression. Some think of the Blues as sad and lonely music, but it can bring joy and happiness as well. Music can take people to a place where they forget about their everyday problems & make people smile more often."
Rick Berthod is a well known blues guitarist and composer who tours across the country and in Vegas and California. Rick has shared the stage with B.B. King, Gregg Allman, John Mayall, & Savoy Brown on several occasions, and with Robben Ford, Etta James and the Yardbirds. In 1988, Albert Collins “The Master of the Telecaster” helped Rick put together a band of the best blues players on the West Coast. Rick has performed at festivals in Europe, Canada, and the USA. Inducted into the Las Vegas Blues Hall of Fame in 2018. Rick says "Music has made me into the person I am today. It has taken me upon many journeys, from my first guitar almost 40 years ago to when Rita King inducted me into the Las Vegas Blues Hall of Fame in June 2017. One of the best moments of my life. Music has defined me my entire life."    
Rick's new 9th album "Tribute to Peter Green (Fleetwood Mac Years)", released in October 2022. Rick says: "My relationship with Peter Green started from my uncle. When I was 14 years old, He first played blues records for me when I would go to his house. He told me about seeing Peter & Fleetwood Mac open for Deep Purple. When I heard "Oh Well" I knew I wanted to play guitar. Peter's pure emotion & soul hit me like a ton of bricks. Songs like "Need your Love So bad" still can bring a tear to my eye. Song like "Jumping at Shadows" gives me goose bumps."                         

2 комментария: