Поиск по этому блогу

воскресенье, 14 мая 2023 г.

Ty Curtis - Ascendant Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2023
Time: 56:35 
Size: 129,9 MB 
Label: Deep Stone Records
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock/Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Hey Now - 3:02
 2. What's The Use - 3:48
 3. Loose Ends - 4:27
 4. Back To You - 3:11
 5. Moving Forward - 6:13
 6. Treat Someone - 5:57
 7. So Far Gone - 3:51
 8. Big Deal - 5:15
 9. Cut And Run - 4:35
10. Wish You Well - 3:29
11. Back To You (Extended) - 7:08
12. Hey Now (Extended) - 5:34

This album is a culmination of my musical journey, blending together my signature blend of blues and rock with an emphasis on guitar skills and soulful vocals. I've been performing and creating music for over a decade, building a devoted following with my high-energy live shows and blues-infused songs. This album continues in that vein, offering a collection of tracks that showcase my musicianship and songwriting abilities. Fans can expect to hear a mix of classic blues influences and modern rock elements on this album as I continue to push the boundaries of the genre. With catchy hooks and emotive lyrics, I believe this album will be a hit with blues fans and rockers alike. Huge thanks to all my fans for your undying support! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий