Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 25 июля 2026 г.

Cyril Neville - Don't Wait Til I'm Gone

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2026
Time:35:40 
Size:82,8 MB 
Label:Dice Lab 
Styles:New Orleans Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Sunrise On The River part one - 2:28
 2. Don't Wait Til I'm Gone - 3:50
 3. Lemonade - 2:59
 4. Poppa Wa Ditty - 3:51
 5. This Rat Race - 3:35
 6. Call On Me - 4:00
 7. Our Love - 4:54
 8. You Hold Me Down - 2:58
 9. Positive Is How I Live - 2:40
10. Sunrise On The River, Pt. 2 - 4:21

New Orleans icon Cyril Neville returns with Don't Wait Til I'm Gone, his first solo album in several years. Produced by Shamarr Allen and featuring Aaron Neville, Ivan Neville, Leo Nocentelli, Donald Harrison, Kermit Ruffins and members of the Hot 8 Brass Band, the album celebrates the city's enduring musical legacy.Few artists embody the musical spirit of New Orleans quite like Cyril Neville. A founding member of one of America’s most influential musical families, Neville returns with Don’t Wait Til I’m Gone, his first solo album in several years—a joyful celebration of community, family and the unmistakable groove that has defined New Orleans music for generations.
Rather than focusing solely on his own remarkable legacy, Cyril Neville uses Don’t Wait Til I’m Gone to celebrate the musicians who continue to shape New Orleans today. Produced by trumpeter, vocalist and songwriter Shamarr Allen, the album blends funk, soul, R&B, blues, gospel and the infectious rhythms of the city’s famous second-line tradition into a vibrant musical gumbo.
Allen plays a central role throughout the record, co-writing much of the material and crafting horn arrangements that honor New Orleans tradition while giving the music a fresh contemporary energy. The result feels authentic, uplifting and unmistakably rooted in the Crescent City’s musical DNA.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий