Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2002
Time:62:53+40:23
Size:145,0 MB+93,3 MB
Label:Ace Records
Styles:Blues
Art:Front
Year:2002
Time:62:53+40:23
Size:145,0 MB+93,3 MB
Label:Ace Records
Styles:Blues
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
CD1
1. What's the Matter with You? - 4:05
2. Down Home Blues - 4:10
3. Now She's Gone - 5:30
4. Monkey Motion - 2:28
5. You Can't Live Long (Drink on Little Girl) - 4:27
6. These Young Girls - 2:39
7. I Cried Last Night - 3:53
8. Hey, Hey Now Baby - 3:28
9. I Think You Need a Shot - 3:25
10. She Felt Too Good - 3:02
11. Bloody Tears - 5:22
12. Mean Old Frisco Blues - 3:30
13. I Want You to Love Me - 5:50
14. My Love Is Here to Stay - 3:09
15. Ice Cream Man - 3:24
16. Back at Home - 4:24
CD2
1. I'm so Glad - 2:45
2. I Need You Pretty Baby for My Own - 2:49
3. She's Yours, She's Mine - 2:57
4. Baby Child - 3:48
5. You Lied to Me Baby - 2:43
6. Real Life - 5:22
7. Boogie Twist - 3:05
8. Trouble at Your Door - 3:03
9. Married Woman - 3:22
10. Why Don't You Do Right? - 4:41
11. The Stars in the Sky - 2:40
12. The Woman I Love - 3:02
1. What's the Matter with You? - 4:05
2. Down Home Blues - 4:10
3. Now She's Gone - 5:30
4. Monkey Motion - 2:28
5. You Can't Live Long (Drink on Little Girl) - 4:27
6. These Young Girls - 2:39
7. I Cried Last Night - 3:53
8. Hey, Hey Now Baby - 3:28
9. I Think You Need a Shot - 3:25
10. She Felt Too Good - 3:02
11. Bloody Tears - 5:22
12. Mean Old Frisco Blues - 3:30
13. I Want You to Love Me - 5:50
14. My Love Is Here to Stay - 3:09
15. Ice Cream Man - 3:24
16. Back at Home - 4:24
CD2
1. I'm so Glad - 2:45
2. I Need You Pretty Baby for My Own - 2:49
3. She's Yours, She's Mine - 2:57
4. Baby Child - 3:48
5. You Lied to Me Baby - 2:43
6. Real Life - 5:22
7. Boogie Twist - 3:05
8. Trouble at Your Door - 3:03
9. Married Woman - 3:22
10. Why Don't You Do Right? - 4:41
11. The Stars in the Sky - 2:40
12. The Woman I Love - 3:02
In 2002, Ace released Big Joe Louis & His Blues Kings/The Stars in the Sky, which contained two albums -- Big Joe Louis & His Blues Kings (1989, originally released on Blue Horizon) and The Stars in the Sky (1992, originally on Tramp) -- by Big Joe Louis & His Blues Kings on one compact disc.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий