Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 18 июня 2015 г.

Brilleaux - Pictures of the Queen

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2015
Time: 45:33
Size: 104,6 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:

1. Ellas McDaniels - 3:10
2. Hand me Downs - 3:52
3. Strapped for Cash - 5:19
4. Jack the Lad - 4:04
5. Pictures of the Queen - 6:12
6. Meter Man - 4:34
7. That's The Way That I Roll - 3:49
8. Well I Never - 5:29
9. She's My Girl - 3:24
10. She's Got the Ump - 5:36

The band, started by lead singer and guitarist/harmonica player Graham Clark, takes its name from the legendary frontman for R&B band Dr Feelgood, Lee Brilleaux.
Brilleaux's line-up has not changed since they got together in 1999. Not satisfied with playing together, three of the four band members now work in the same place - the head office and warehouse of Cubro, which imports health care equipment.
"OMG! - I have just heard the first mixes of our new album fro the studio of Tim Julian at Colour Field. Phew! It sounds amazing, and all I can say is that Mr Julian, you are a bloody magician.
I cannot tell you how excited I am to get this into production.
The album was almost finished when we decided to go into the studio and record 3 more songs - 2 covers, and a new laid back number called Hand Me Downs which Bruce and I wrote and that we have been working on for a while. I wasnt sure we were ready to record this song just yet, but Bruce was pretty persistent at getting it recorded, and I must say he was right to do so - it is fantastic. It stands alone on the album as being very laid back and a slower tempo than all the others - it is also unique in that it features acoustic guitars and Bruce on Mandolin.
If you are a Brilleaux fan, please take my word for it that this album is outstanding and possibly the best thing we have recorded yet - and after DECADE, that is quite some achievement, as DECADE (also recorded and engineered by Tim Julian) is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned.
Keep your eyes out for this new album - It will be released in the UK first, and then available in New Zealand when we get back from our UK Tour.
Graham Clark's blog"

Pictures of the Queen

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий