Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 16 июня 2015 г.

Never The Bride - Surprise

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2002
Time: 68:51
Size: 192,5 MB
Label: Lock Stock and Barrel Records
Styles: Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
1. I'd Do It For You - 4:38
2. When It's All Too Late - 5:51
3. The Living Tree - 5:44
4. Ruthless And Beautiful - 4:00
5. I'm Coming Home - 4:39
6. Walk Don't Run - 4:25
7. Feels Like I'm Falling  -5:37
8. I Feel 4 U - 4:37
9. Warm Heart Cold Feet- 4:10
10. Surprise -5:48
11. Slow Slow - 4:01
12. How Do You Sleep  - 4:17
13. Higher Than Heaven  - 10:42

Recorded in Australia. "James Bond" track, The Living Tree, covered by and UK top 40 hit by Shirley Bassey who said on hearing for first time, “I got goose pimples and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.” Hope this happens for you too.
A little bit of blues-rock mixed with a touch of classic rock ballad – Never The Bride’s “Surprise” album brings to my mind a classic roots music stew. All is here: first class musicianship showcased by a group of talented musicians; powerful vocals that should please even the most dedicated Janis Joplin fans; lyrics that are interesting to listen to; and songs that have beautiful melodies and stay with the listener long after their playing time is over. “When It’s All Too Late” is my pick for the song of the CD – you can easily imagine hearing it on a soundtrack of a blockbuster movie. For those who enjoy good music played the right way Never The Bride is the band worth checking out, that’s for sure!

Surprise

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий