Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 2 июля 2019 г.

Mikie Campro - Back Room Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 46:20
Size: 106,6 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Shake My Blues Away - 4:07
 2. Devil On The Street - 4:05
 3. Back Room Blues - 4:11
 4. Bottom of the Barrel - 5:06
 5. Sometime Around Midnight - 4:56
 6. Good with the Blues - 4:44
 7. Coffee and Cigarettes - 4:42
 8. It's a Hard Road - 5:09
 9. Hard Workin' - 4:16
10. Paying Your Dues - 4:58

Blues for hard working people/
My music education started at age 8 playing drums and soon played in rock and roll bands through elementary and high school. I picked up guitar at age 14 and music became my primary focus from that point forward. Since then I picked up bass and keyboards as well. I have spent many hours over the years learning digital recording, engineering and producing. All the tracks are done at my studio After MidNite Music, I play all instruments/vocals on the tracks, and have written, arranged and produced all the songs. My songwriting is what I feel at the moment, hard to put it in a class, I guess Blues/Rock if you must. Music is my life and I am grateful that I can be a one man band in the studio. Although it is a tuff role to fill, I perform as a solo acoustic artist as you can see by my videos just can’t seem to get that out of my system, and there’s something about playing live for a songwriter you just can’t live without.

Back Room Blues

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий