Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Carey Brazil - The Traveler

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2012
Time: 45:02
Size: 104,6 MB
Label: Self-Released
Styles: Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Mojo Man - 3:36
 2. 10 Fingers Down - 3:39
 3. The Traveler - 5:10
 4. Prisoner of Fear - 3:25
 5. Happy Life Blues - 4:57
 6. Don't Forget the Time - 3:35
 7. Kitty Kat Kat - 4:21
 8. Born in the City - 4:30
 9. The Moontime - 3:24
10. Waiting for You - 3:08
11. Only Time - 5:13

Bluesy vibe with urban Americana influences mixed with generous touches of jazz and folk throughout that offers up songs that speak about life, love, and the human condition. On an otherwise normal day at the age of 19, I found my way into the music store in my hometown many years ago without any preconcieved notions of purchasing anything. Then, before I knew it, I walked out with a Franciscan acoustic guitar and the rest is history.Years have gone by since that day and if I could recover all the hours of sleep lost due to practicing, playing, gigging, recording, I suppose I could reclaim almost a third of my life that I have lived up to this point. Not to mention the money I have spent on gear and guitars! Since that first day I have remained true to my promise to approach a life devoted to playing guitar and at this writing I am even more in love with the challenge of being both a skilled guitarist and a songwriter. My schooling has been mostly by way of manuals, trade magazines, sharing with other musicians, and lessons taken at various times and through standing on many stages over the years playing professionaly. I have, thankfully, been fortunate to play professionaly now for the past 35 years, and I find joy in the fact that I still have a calender with gig dates into the future. The music on The Traveler is a direct connection to all of my experiences in life and the playing of my instrument on The Traveler is a reflection of my devotion to want to keep growing as a guitarist and songwriter. I am so thankful for my fellow musicians who took this journey with me. Also, there is such a debt of gratitude to all the greats who came before and who will come after me. They truly inspire and push the envelopes of thier environments. The concept for this cd was fairly simple. To combine excellence of songwriting with excellence playing our respective instruments. Many, many hours and months went into the making of The Traveler and at the end we believe we have come up with a cd that we can truly be proud of. We wanted to steer away from the 'big production' attitude, but rather offer a cd to the listener that seemed a bit more personal. More of a one on one experience with the artist and the listener. The demand that we put on ourselves, however, to play up to and beyond our abilities was truly great and all of us pushed ourselves to those places of discomfort.We truly desire that anyone who would hear this cd would sense the joy that we had making it and in turn would experience that same joy themselves/Carey Brazil

The Traveler

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий