Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 27 июля 2026 г.

Mikie Campro - Trouble And The Blues

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2024
Time:42:22 
Size:97,7 MB 
Label:Self-Released 
Styles:Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Devil Don't Care - 3:09
 2. Back Road Drivin' - 3:47
 3. Trouble And The Blues - 4:19
 4. I Can't Tell You - 5:08
 5. The Rat Race - 3:27
 6. Black Tar Road - 6:45
 7. Fast Train to Hell - 3:36
 8. Blues On The Street - 3:39
 9. I Was There - 4:20
10. The Calling - 4:07

My songwriting is what I feel at the moment, hard to put it in a class, I guess Blues/Rock if you must. Music is my life and I am grateful that I can be a one man band in the studio. Although it is a tuff role to fill, I perform as a solo acoustic artist as you can see by my videos just can’t seem to get that out of my system, and there’s something about playing live for a songwriter you just can’t live without/ 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий