Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 30 сентября 2016 г.

Joanne Shaw Taylor - Wild

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2016
Time: 49:18
Size: 113,6 MB
Label: Axehouse Music Ltd.
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Dyin' To Know - 2:58
 2. Ready To Roll - 4:05
 3. Get You Back - 3:47
 4. No Reason To Stay - 4:46
 5. Wild Is The Wind - 7:07
 6. Wanna Be My Lover - 5:07
 7. I'm In Chains - 3:49
 8. I Wish I Could Wish You Back - 3:58
 9. My Heart’s Got A Mind Of It’s Own - 4:30
10. Nothin' To Lose - 3:35
11. Summertime - 5:30

Joanne Shaw Taylor has given further details on her upcoming fifth album Wild.
The follow-up to 2014’s The Dirty Road will launch on September 30 and was recorded in Nashville with producer Kevin Shirley – and features members of Joe Bonamassa’s band.
Taylor says: “Recording at Grand Victor Studios was incredibly inspiring – it’s quite the legendary studio. Dolly Parton cut Jolene and I Will Always Love You here – and Chet Atkins worked here.
“Basically, if there was a hit record out of Nashville, it was made here. I am very proud of this album, and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it.”
Wild will be released on CD, deluxe CD, heavyweight vinyl and deluxe 2LP. It’s available for pre-order from Taylor’s website.
Taylor is currently on the road and will support Bonamassa on his Salute To The British Blues Explosion tour this summer, and hook up with Glenn Hughes for a run of dates later this year.

Wild

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий