Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 22 декабря 2016 г.

JunkBelly - On the Inside

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2016
Time: 55:28
Size: 128,4 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Rock/Rock & Roll/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Appleblossom - 4:25
 2. One Less Thing to Carry - 4:13
 3. Put My Moves on You - 5:03
 4. Rainin - 4:46
 5. On the Inside - 4:54
 6. Long Road to Memphis - 3:17
 7. What I'm Sayin' - 4:21
 8. A Womans Eyes - 5:42
 9. The Truth - 5:06
10. Wrong Turns - 6:06
11. The Likes of Me - 4:20
12. Anyway - 3:11

Soulful Rock N Roll from the Pacific Northwest.When I was a kid, I remember the anticipation of buying a new LP. LPs, that’s what they were back then. A big, ole vinyl disc, containing the player’s secrets and the keys to life. On the albums, maiden voyage, I swear I listened a hole right through it. So closely I listened, by the end of side 2, I was exhausted! Eventually, as the music became part of me, I hungered for more information about these god-like beings, capable of moving me in ways I never dreamed of. Fortunately, the liner notes offered me that! The music was why I bought the LP, but the liner notes added to the mystique and sometimes added a level of understanding between me and the band. We became friends, at least in my mind. Eventually, I hoped we’d become colleagues. Maybe we are approaching that now.
All those years ago, I never imagined the amount of work that went into making an album pf music. It is hard work, folks! Often times, hearts and souls are laid bare during the process. Egos can be crushed, but also spirits can be buoyed! At the end of the process, triumph reigns! A lot of territory has been covered since we made the first JunkBelly EP in 2010, the debut album in 2013 and now our 2nd full length album in 2016. We went from a 4 piece to a 5 piece to a trio and then to a different trio! Our path has been full of twists and turns, but our vision has always been the same; Make music that comes from our heart!
Not only does this album contain the hard work and dedication of Wayne, Rick and I, but also Eric, Jessie, Jeff, Tom and Brad. It is also a tribute to the people who love us. Particularly, LaVon, Trina and Julie. Many dear friends have encouraged us along the way. A special thank you goes out to Steve Clem and Jenn Byrd for their consultations on guitar, vocals and song arrangement. Thanks also to Evan Anderson for his input on drum tracks. All the kind words, deeds and suggestions have driven us to this point; brought us to this moment. We are excited to have this project complete and read for public consumption. Listen in good health!
Be well, Mike

On the Inside

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий