Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 17 августа 2017 г.

Gary Eisenbraun - Aquifer

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2017
Time: 76:31
Size: 175,4 MB
Label: Vision Childe
Styles: Rock/ Instrumental Rock
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Solace In You - 6:10
 2. End Of Summer Dance - 5:07
 3. Without Fear - 4:30
 4. Sheets Of Blue Sound - 7:00
 5. Rockumsockum - 5:08
 6. A Daliance - 6:06
 7. Oceanside - 5:28
 8. House Money - 5:05
 9. Lonely Sun - 5:05
10. Truth Serum - 5:16
11. Aquifer - 5:25
12. Space Junk - 5:32
13. Spidy Sense - 4:30
14. Starvation - 6:05

Rock songs crafted to bring out the melodic voice and soul inherent in the electric guitar/
I've been working on this instrumental album for the last two years. I just kept picking it up and putting it down while working on other albums. It's challenging to create interesting instrumental rock songs where the balance of the composition is never compromised. Creating songs that work as instrumentals is just not easy. I was waiting for the right inspiration. Slowly but surely the pieces fell into place and I had a number of compositions that I was quite proud of. I feel that this album features some of my best guitar playing because I found emotions deep within that I could pull up without stepping all over the song. The feel of these songs is sometimes soulful and melancholy with a few places to step out with Stratocaster-styled showmanship. I wanted to create songs that improve with each listen, that also have a strong sense of melody.

Aquifer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий