Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 30 августа 2019 г.

Gary Eisenbraun - Blink of an Eye

Bitrate: 320 K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 70:15
Size: 161,0 MB
Label: Vision Childe
Styles: Rock/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Blink of an Eye - 5:49
 2. Can't Think About Love - 6:00
 3. Right Down the Middle - 5:11
 4. Easier Said Than Done - 5:12
 5. Time Catching up with Me - 6:32
 6. Hiding in Plain Sight - 5:18
 7. Drive It into the Ground - 7:22
 8. Coming up for Air - 5:54
 9. One More Shot to My Heart - 6:15
10. Another Lover on the Run - 4:57
11. Pale Moon - 5:29
12. Wind Me Up - 6:11

An album of blues rock compositions where songwriting and guitar both compete for lead dog role.
What makes this album different from previous ones? It's all rock and roll, but this one has more blues rock in it. I hate to use the term "blues rock" because my music doesn't fit tightly into that category. Look, I know that I'm not playing into the stereotype of this music, ...but rather the intent of the genre. This music has to move, or face extinction and I'm trying to move it in my own (humble) way. I'm proud of this album because my overall musical vision is becoming clearer. Not only that, but I feel like my song-writing is taking on more depth, my production skills are growing and I am finding out that the possibilities of a guitar...are endless. It's all... one more step down the road. Everything is endlessly changing and growing. I don't want to blink... or I might miss it.

Blink of an Eye

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий