Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 26 декабря 2019 г.

Patrick Woolam - Long Time Coming

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2014
Time: 31:22
Size: 71,9 MB
Label: Self-Released
Styles: Blues Rock
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Everything I Need - 3:41
 2. The Last Goodbye - 4:00
 3. Castaway - 6:42
 4. Too Real To Be Dreaming - 7:36
 5. How Do You Like Me Now - 3:44
 6. Long Time Coming - 5:37

An eclectic mix of blues, rock, soul and pop. I think I find my soulful blues, rock, and pop sound from growing up in a family of musicians. My father was raised in the Nashville area as a guitarist, and my mother was a morning radio DJ for a classic rock and oldies station for 30 years. So needless to say, I took interest in music When i was about 6 years old. My influences range from Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Joe Bonamassa, and Gary Clark Jr., all the way to Maroon 5, Michael Jackson, John Mayer, and the Foo Fighters. Because of all these different styles i grew up on, there is an eclectic blend of sounds and feel on this record. I grew up with a passion for playing blues guitar, but a facination with the pop music culture. Since I started writing music, I always had an idea of blending soul and blues, with top 40 pop, to create a mainstream avenue to expose the genre to a younger generation. On this Album, you will hear a blend of all the music styles that Influenced me over the last 20 years since I started playing music.

Long Time Coming

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий