Поиск по этому блогу

воскресенье, 2 июня 2024 г.

Blues Buddha - I Like It A Lot

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2010
Time:35:04 
Size:80,8 MB 
Label:Stoopid Daddy Records 
Styles:Blues 
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Like I Do - 2:27
 2. Break My Heart - 2:51
 3. Better At Hello - 2:59
 4. Buddha Boogie - 4:07
 5. Don't Worry - 4:53
 6. Give And Take - 3:27
 7. Morning Song - 3:43
 8. Trouble - 2:41
 9. I Like It A Lot - 2:42
10. Low Cotton - 5:08

Blues Buddha is New York City blues singer Tommy Dudley, a tough sounding vocalist with many American roots music influences who plays out nightly in major venues. On his latest Stoopid Daddy Records CD I Like It A Lot, the singer turns up the heat with some driving blues-rockers and he also mellow out here and there with soulful ballads. Each song he does plays out with a smooth style he has honed over the years. I Like It A Lot also gives his band numerous chances to show what they too are made of and they help Dudley bring this music to startling life.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий