Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 1 июня 2024 г.

Michael Harrison Blues - Why I Sing the Blues

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2012
Time:41:46 
Size:96,1 MB 
Label:Self-Released 
Styles:Modern Electric Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Three Dollars in My Pocket - 4:05
 2. Gonna Leave This Town - 3:52
 3. On My Way - 4:33
 4. Once Upon a Time - 4:59
 5. Moondance of the Leprechauns - 3:02
 6. Everyday I Have the Blues - 5:29
 7. Why I Sing the Blues - 3:56
 8. Take It from the Top - 3:12
 9. Blues in B Flat - 4:39
10. Hole in My Soul - 3:56

CD "Why I Sing The Blues" is his absolute best ever... and a must listen... it is already receiving great reviews, and airplay, including regular rotation on internet, college, public and commercial radio stations... known and respected worldwide you will no doubt hear more of his music well into the future...Currently residing in Colorado... Michael continues to encourage and inspire his friends and fans with his abilities... and unique musical style..


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий