Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 10 сентября 2024 г.

Denny Earnest - 90's Vintage Blues

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2018
Time:35:50 
Size:82,9 MB 
Label:Deadly Earnest Music 
Styles:Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Clarksdale Road - 4:09
 2. Teardrops Upon My Roof - 2:37
 3. You Know The Blues - 3:26
 4. She's Lying In My Arms - 3:56
 5. I Love My Baby - 3:08
 6. Hourglass - 2:59
 7. Talking In My Sleep - 3:45
 8. Living On A Shoestring - 3:42
 9. Blues Behind Me - 3:24
10. All My Roads - 4:40

A multi-stylist, fingerstyle, slide, dobro, Weissenborn, upright bass, and a strong male vocalist, makes him a savy studio musician, and much in demand. His music, which is comprised of blues at a variety of tempos and grooves, its timeless, yet the songs have new and fresh approach, instrumentals sit in beds of Delta vibe, on vocals he sings with a Clapton-esque feel, the well traveled blues man.
"Quite a few of his songs deserve to catch on as blues standards and should be listened to by blues performers wishing to add some fresh material."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий