Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 11 сентября 2024 г.

Eran Troy Danner - this is it

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2007
Time:36:35 
Size:84,5 MB 
Label:Self-Released 
Styles:Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. No Money No Wiskey - 3:46
 2. Wash My Clothes - 2:17
 3. I Wish - 3:14
 4. Ring My Bell - 1:59
 5. This Is It - 3:08
 6. Buckle Rub Blues - 8:56
 7. Up Aginst The Ropes - 4:38
 8. Bottom Line - 4:36
 9. Do You Love Me - 3:57

In the mid ’80s, when he was 17-years-old, Eran Troy Danner saw blues rocker Johnny Winter perform in New Haven and caught the blues bug. “Seeing Johnny Winter play live for the first time it just floored me, I was like this is what I want to do, that’s how I want to play guitar,” says Danner. All these years later Danner, who lives in Wolcott, is living his dream and performs full time with his blues band. Danner’s band plays about four times a week in bars, clubs and other venues throughout the state. His strong work ethic and steady gigging has earned him a loyal legion of fans and steady accolades.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий