Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 25 августа 2021 г.

Kerry Silvers - Kerry Silvers Plays The Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2021
Time: 72:09 
Size: 165,5 MB 
Label: Scout Records
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock/Modern Electric Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. I'm Just A Man!!! - 4:49
 2. The Way You Look! - 6:30
 3. Sun In My Face - 3:31
 4. Sitting In The Darkness - 7:05
 5. Sometimes I Wonder - 3:34
 6. Killin Me - 5:11
 7. These Rings - 3:28
 8. Scouts Song - 5:51
 9. For Sara Lee - 4:54
10. Campbellsburg Boogie - 4:08
11. Worried Mind - 6:55
12. Alley Kat - 2:55
13. Blood On My Hands - 7:05
14. Broken In - 3:54
15. The Attack Of The Two Pound Pear!!! - 2:12

"Excellent Blues! This is the quality of music you have to pay good money to see, and believe me, I would! Some musicians just got it, and Kerry Silvers is one of them. Great job!"

"What a great CD. The singing / lyrics and music are tip-top!! You can feel the emotion in very word sung and every cord played by all the band members !!! Great Job !!!"

"This CD has a really great playlist! If your into an all original blues jam this is for you! It has a real hometown vibe, guitar is second to none and the keyboard is fabulous"! 

"5.0 de 5 estrellas Refreshingly new, blues with lyrics that have meaning and depth. Rising star in my opinion. He has depth to his lyrics with meaning. The musical compositions are stellar. I'm surprised I have not heard him before. The songwriting is incredible! A voice with emotion to give you goosebumps! The guitars!!! The keyboard!! I love it!!"

Kerry Silvers Plays The Blues

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий