Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 9 августа 2024 г.

Larry Tillery - Natural Born Gypsy

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2022
Time:51:32 
Size:118,4 MB 
Label:Self-Released 
Styles:Blues/Rockin Blues 
Art:Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Blues Gumbo - 4:34
 2. Don't You Take Too Long - 3:30
 3. Burning Down the House - 3:37
 4. You've Made Me a Better Man - 4:39
 5. Grit's Ain't Groceries - 3:13
 6. Born Under a Bad Sign - 4:07
 7. Love All over Me - 3:41
 8. She Wanna Sell My Monkey - 3:44
 9. Thrill Is Gone - 6:16
10. You Ain't Good Looking - 3:49
11. Natural Born Gypsy - 6:01
12. Tom's Song - 4:16

I was born & raised in Southeast Texas,
I started learning how to play the guitar when I was 9 years old & I've been blessed to do some amazing things & meet some amazing people along the way.I have worked with some incredible musicians from Texas to Tennessee & I've had the privilege to open up for & share the stage with many great artist including: Bobby Blue Bland, Percy Sledge, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, The Kentucky Headhunters, Tab Benoit, & 38 Special, to name a few.The band, Gary Oliver, Malcolm Buckalew, & myself, would like to personally thank our families, friends, & fans for your love & support over the years. We look forward to hearing from you & we will see ya'll soon!
(https://www.larrytillery.com/)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий