Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 17 сентября 2020 г.

Aubrey Dunham - I Feel Your Love


Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2007
Time: 65:23 
Size: 149,9 MB 
Label: A.D. Records and Productions
Styles: Blues/Texas Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. I Feel Your Love (Yo Sientotu Amor) - 6:22
 2. Down in Houston - 3:28
 3. Let Me Love You All Night - 3:01
 4. Baby Don't Tell Me - 4:23
 5. I Love My Baby - 4:50
 6. Magic Touch - 4:36
 7. I Love My Skinny Woman - 3:17
 8. Making a Fool Of Myself - 4:12
 9. Flyin' High - 3:30
10. Black Cat's Bone - 4:20
11. Down On Bending Knees - 4:04
12. Life's Rainbow (Nature's Song) - 5:19
13. Catch Up With the Blues - 4:39
14. I Feel Your Love (Radio Mix) - 4:38
15. Life's Rainbow (Nature's Song), Radio Mix - 4:37

To play and perform the Blues you have to understand and appreciate the origin of the Blues genre. Today, Aubrey "Bluesdog " Dunham, one of the best Blues acts of his time, has that understanding. After working for more than two decade around the World including his home town's of Houston, Texas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana with some of the best known Legends in the field of Blues music, “The Texas Tenors” "Johnny Clyde Copeland" and others, Aubrey elected to go out on his own. His CD’s, “Now I am singing the Blues” and "I Feel your Love" Tribute to Johnny Clyde Copeland".
His hits, "I used to be a Dog" and "Catch up with the Blues" solidifies that, His Saxophone playing style dazzles audiences with full gritty, boppy sounds that is fun and funky giving his many fans the inspiration to jump and dance. When you feel the need to dance and listen to the Blues -- when you want to have a great time seeing a great Blues act, guarantee your success by selecting the music of the Bluesdog.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий