Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2026
Time:51:31 + 45:30
Size:119,6 MB + 105,3 MB
Label:BigJust
Styles:Blues
Art:Front
Year:2026
Time:51:31 + 45:30
Size:119,6 MB + 105,3 MB
Label:BigJust
Styles:Blues
Art:Front
Tracks Listing:
CD1
1. Introduction - 0:35
2. Money Or Love - 4:16
3. I'll Be Alright - 4:11
4. Love Me Babe - 4:28
5. Be My Baby, Be Mine - 6:57
6. I Feel Happy - 4:42
7. Miss You - 5:42
8. What I Done Know - 5:31
9. Ain't Gonna Do It - 5:43
10. Twenty Yards Behind - 3:41
11. Wooly Bully - 2:24
12. Don't Hound Dog Me - 3:17
CD2
1. Ridin' on the L & N - 4:49
2. Someday Baby - 5:20
3. Can't Fool Me Like That - 3:32
4. Gotta Keep Running - 4:51
5. Going Back Home - 4:34
6. Howling For My Baby - 7:06
7. Baby Please Don't Go - 9:20
8. I Gotta Go - 5:56
CD1
1. Introduction - 0:35
2. Money Or Love - 4:16
3. I'll Be Alright - 4:11
4. Love Me Babe - 4:28
5. Be My Baby, Be Mine - 6:57
6. I Feel Happy - 4:42
7. Miss You - 5:42
8. What I Done Know - 5:31
9. Ain't Gonna Do It - 5:43
10. Twenty Yards Behind - 3:41
11. Wooly Bully - 2:24
12. Don't Hound Dog Me - 3:17
CD2
1. Ridin' on the L & N - 4:49
2. Someday Baby - 5:20
3. Can't Fool Me Like That - 3:32
4. Gotta Keep Running - 4:51
5. Going Back Home - 4:34
6. Howling For My Baby - 7:06
7. Baby Please Don't Go - 9:20
8. I Gotta Go - 5:56
A brand new 2CD live album from The Mighty Howlers, recorded live at Friday Night Blues, Reading on 20 March 2026.On 20 March 2026 The Mighty Howlers were invited to perform for the renowned Friday Night Blues club at The Butler in Reading, Berkshire. Rather than a studio-perfect recording, this album captures the energy, spontaneity and atmosphere of a real Mighty Howlers performance.
Don't just take our word for it, check us out for yourself at a gig near you...you won't regret it!
Don't just take our word for it, check us out for yourself at a gig near you...you won't regret it!

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий