Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 23 апреля 2019 г.

Roy Roberts - Deeper Shade of Blue

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 1999
Time: 52:00
Size: 126,6 MB
Label: King Snake Records
Styles: Blues/Modern Electric Blues
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Let Me Help You Tonight - 3:52
 2. Blues Get Off My Shoulder - 3:19
 3. Tonight Your Love Belongs to Me - 3:46
 4. Mr. D.J. - 3:25
 5. I Tried - 5:28
 6. I Can't Go On - 3:46
 7. I'll Chase Your Blues Away - 6:16
 8. Learning to Love You Again - 3:23
 9. My Shades of Blue - 5:29
10. I've Been Makin' Love - 4:09
11. Let Our Love Last Forever - 5:10
12. We Always Work It On Out - 3:50

Musicians:
Roy Roberts - Guitar, Vocals;
Ace Moreland - Guitar;
Sonny Rhodes - Lap Steel Guitar;
Mark Von Mourick - Guitar;
Bob "Rattlesnake" Greenlee - Bass;
Doug Bare - Organ, Piano;
Ronnie "Byrd" Foster - Drums;
Rusty Smith - Fluegel horn, Horn Arrangements, Trombone, Trumpet;
Wally West - Sax (Baritone), Sax (Soprano), Sax (Tenor).

Robert's brand of blues comes from the R&B side of the book, a style he honed to perfection as guitarist for Dee Clark, Solomon Burke, Eddie Floyd and others. His second Kingsnake release finds him mining the same turf of slow blues, soul numbers and dance tracks as his 1997 outing, Every Shade of Blue. Standout tracks include "I'll Chase Your Blues Away," "Let Our Love Last Forever," "Mr. D.J." and duets with Little Royal on "I've Been Makin' Love" and Priscilla Price on "We're Gonna Work It Out."

Deeper Shade of Blues

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий