Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 28 мая 2024 г.

L.O. Temple - To Be a Simple Man

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2017
Time:35:21 
Size:81,4 MB 
Label:Self-Released
Styles:Blues/Rockin blues 
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Baby! Baby! - 3:27
 2. The Crispee Creem Song - 3:51
 3. The Devil Is a Woman - 4:25
 4. Don't Make No Difference to Me - 2:43
 5. Goin' Rebel - 3:11
 6. Mess of Blues - 4:00
 7. The Task - 3:30
 8. To Be a Simple Man - 5:07
 9. With You - 5:05

"My music is varied, spanning many years and many different places in my life. Thank the Lord I made it through those places. "Baby! Baby!" I wrote this about my son and visitation with him during a pretty bad divorce "The Crispee Creem Song" I wrote on the way home from work and a doughnut truck passed by me. Ha! "The Devil is a Woman" was after a breakup and originally recorded on a 4 track at home. I entered it in the Blues Deluxe radio contest and it placed in the top 20 of a nationwide contest. "Don't Make No Difference to Me" another "getting over a relationship" song. "Goin' Rebel" was written after quitting a job. "Mess of Blues" was my first blues song and was later spotlighted on Blues Deluxe. "The Task" was written after a band breakup. "To Be A Simple Man" is about the day in and day out of things. "With You" a serious reconciliation song. I've always believed and have tried to keep my songs "simple, but effective". Hopefully, I've demonstrated that on "To Be A Simple Man". I hope you enjoy".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий