Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 12 декабря 2018 г.

Walter Trout - Survivor Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2019
Time: 65:08
Size: 151,2 MB
Label: Provogue / Mascot Label Group
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Me My Guitar And The Blues - 7:01
 2. Be Careful How You Vote - 3:56
 3. Woman Don't Lie (feat. Sugaray Rayford) - 5:27
 4. Sadie - 4:44
 5. Please Love Me - 3:47
 6. Nature's Disappearing - 6:36
 7. Red Sun - 4:26
 8. Something Inside Of Me - 6:38
 9. It Takes Time - 4:17
10. Out Of Bad Luck - 5:00
11. Goin' Down To The River (feat. Robby Krieger) - 6:52
12. God's Word - 6:17

Walter Trout will release Survivor's Blues globally on January 25, 2019. Walter Trout is no ordinary artist and this is no ordinary covers album. From the day he conceived the project to the moment he counted off the first song in the studio, he had a bolder plan for this release.  Trout shares. "I'm riding in my car sometimes, and I've got a blues station on – and here's another band doing Got My Mojo Workin'. And there's a little voice in me that says, 'Does The World need another version of that song?' So I came up with an idea. I didn't want to do 'Stormy Monday' or 'Messin' With The Kid.' I didn't want to do the Blues greatest hits. I wanted to do old, obscure songs that have hardly been covered. And that's how Survivor Blues started...”

Survivor Blues

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий