Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 4 декабря 2018 г.

Paul Felton - Time Waits For No One

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2003
Time: 70:03
Size: 160,9 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front+Back

Tracks Listing:
 1. Further Up The Road - 5:28
 2. I Left My Woman - 4:23
 3. Knocking On Heavens Door - 5:49
 4. All Along The Watchtower - 6:23
 5. Please Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood - 5:27
 6. Setting Me Up - 5:15
 7. The End Is Not In Sight - 5:00
 8. Please Stop Messing Around - 4:17
 9. Can't Hold Out - 4:33
10. You Had Better Watch Yourself - 3:56
11. Little Bit - 4:07
12. Little Wing - 5:33
13. Mercury Blues - 4:20
14. Lipstick Blues - 5:25

Easy listening blues/I have been playing in bands for around 30 years playing lead,guitar and singing the songs of all my favorite artists and playing original songs to many ,many fans here in Western Australia.I have recently put this cd together to do my renditions of all my favorite musicians,freddy king,eric clapton,duane allman,dickie betts, just to name a few and being my first cd using limited resorces.I found it very easy listening and you will find you have heard most of the tunes at some time or another,Being blues based its a foot tapping experience.I know you will enjoy every note of this cd, there are only two originals on the cd which were written on the day that I recorded it, one called lipstick blues which was acollaboration between pete and myself and the other called watch yourself are very bluesy tracks.ENJOY Im also playing on my mates cd which is listed with cdbaby. Petes cd is called Sublime to Ridiculous by Pete romano all original tunes, check it out ..so keep the faith ...paul felton

Time Waits For No One

1 комментарий: