Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 3 марта 2020 г.

Joe Haramut - My Favorite Color Is the Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2020
Time: 25:31
Size: 58,6 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Running Out Of Time - 3:39
 2. Thunder Song - 4:37
 3. Don't Need Them - 2:55
 4. Completely Stoned - 3:14
 5. Don't Stop - 2:31
 6. No Sweat Blues - 3:33
 7. Grow Up - 3:38
 8. Pizza Song - 1:20

Songs about life.This album is a collection of songs that had been written anywhere between 2015 -2019. These songs are about life, friends, family, drugs, and internal struggles of growing up and moving away from the only family you knew to have. I recorded all these songs in my one bedroom apartment in North Hollywood, CA (I would record my drums in a rehearsal studio across town in Van Nuys)
I had some help from some really great friends to make some of these recordings come together the way they did. John Velasco- Vocal Harmonies; Scott Plunkett- Piano, Keyboards, Organ; Matthew Earle- Backing Vocals; Stephanie Haramut- Album Artwork

My Favorite Color Is the Blues

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий