Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 9 апреля 2024 г.

The Lou Rye All Stars - Canadian Rye (feat. Lou Rye)

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2012
Time: 63:52 
Size: 147,1 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues/Chicago Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Your Lonely Life - 5:30
 2. World on Fire - 6:29
 3. A Little Lovin' - 4:08
 4. Times of Trouble - 6:20
 5. Weepin' Blues - 5:08
 6. Phil's Boogie - 5:30
 7. In Your dreams - 6:06
 8. Livin' with the Blues - 5:10
 9. The Gypsy - 4:09
10. I Don't Want - 3:53
11. Motherless Child - 5:40
12. Help Me - 5:44

Diverse styles of Chicago Blues.
Dedication:
I give thanks to my Creator for empowering me with the completion of this creative effort. I am thankful for my family and all the people who have directly or indirectly influenced and helped me to create this body of music. I want to thank specifically Brad Steckel, Michael Woodford, John Gray, Roy Beckman, Morgan Turk, Quintin Rybuck and Stephen E. Williams for their creative inputs and their exquisite individual contributions during the making of this music. This CD is my demonstration of how diverse "Livin' with the Blues" can be. Feel free to share these emotions of Life.


1 комментарий: