Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

Chris Canas - Would You Mind


Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2020
Time: 79:06
Size: 181,2 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Would You Mind - 4:28
 2. Hey Y'all - 5:56
 3. Cloud 9 - 5:56
 4. Thick And Thin - 5:22
 5. Feel So Good - 4:28
 6. Paradise - 6:41
 7. Get Outta My Life - 3:44
 8. Have A Nice Day - 6:21
 9. Walk A Mile - 5:24
10. Lover Set Me Free - 7:43
11. Cheaper To Keep Her - 3:28
12. Mardi Gras Mama - 5:11
13. Dirty Blues Man - 4:02
14. Havin' A Good Time - 5:29
15. Brighter Days - 4:47

Detroit's Prince Of The Blues delivers his best performance to date with honest lyrics and captivating pulse-pounding grooves. COME GET SOME Y'ALL!
“Would You Mind” if I play the Blues? I certainly hope not. On behalf of the Chris Canas Band, I would like to thank our families and each and every one of our loyal fans for supporting us throughout the years and believing in our talent. We have worked tirelessly to deliver unique interpretation of Blues directly to you. It has been a long journey to release this album and we couldn’t have done it without you. Special thanks goes out to the folks in Albion, MI from Walk The Beat who got the ball rolling initially, Bill and Binnie Chrysler & Kevin Kozel our primary sound engineer for having the patience and the flexibility to adhere to our diverse needs. I would also like to thank my better half, Erin Wilkinson, for dealing with my erratic special mind during this entire process and for lending her opinions, voice, and unique perspective. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the fine musicians that actually played in the studio with me, so a special thank you to my mother Angela Cottingham, Chris Nordman and his wife Lori Nordman for letting us utilize him as we saw fit, Michael Scott, and Derek “DC” Washington (Founder of DC’s LED’s). So, we hope you enjoy “Would You Mind” for many years to come and just know, We Couldn’t Have Done It Without You! THANK YOU!

Would You Mind

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий