Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Dennis Siggery - Sun Street

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2018
Time: 47:27
Size: 109,1 MB
Label: Southside Music UK
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Run With The Wind - 5:25
 2. East End Kid - 5:47
 3. The Newtown Song - 4:55
 4. Sun Street - 5:20
 5. Newtown Boy - 5:11
 6. West End Man - 5:02
 7. Something In My Head - 4:58
 8. The Wrong Road - 5:06
 9. Don't Give Me A Reason - 5:40

Dennis Siggery Solo. Sun Street. This album was never planned. I wanted to write some new songs to include on a box set to celebrate 20 years back in music. But the songs just kept coming, so Neil and I decided to make a new album! Here it is, called ‘Sun Street’, named after the street where I was born. My dad and his family lived in the same house. The songs are based on my life as a kid living in the east end of Reading, and are about my family, my life as a mod in the sixties, and the clubs, the women and all those good times.

Sun Street

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий