Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 27 января 2021 г.

Johnny Childs Band - Groove

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2011
Time: 65:10 
Size: 160,1 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Black Bag Blues - 4:07
 2. Walk the Floor - 3:37
 3. Don't Quit the Man - 3:15
 4. Junkman's Son - 3:29
 5. Back In the Middle - 4:34
 6. Leaving In the Morning - 6:12
 7. Find My Baby - 5:23
 8. Thumbs Boogie - 4:33
 9. I'm A Ram - 4:39
10. Don't Leave Me - 5:23
11. Roll Away the Stone - 4:14
12. Fairwell My Love - 5:39
13. Chromatic Boogie - 3:54
14. See the Light - 6:05

"Groove was my first album since 2005. Obviously, I play and sing and wrote the originals on the album. But the album was supposed to be my break out album. It was produced by Bruce Bromberg from Hightone Records who I met through my film. If you see the movie “The Junkman’s Son” you’ll see how Bruce and I met. And eventually that led to him flying out to New York and helping me produce this record. There’s a lot of shuffles and boogies and straight ahead stuff, but then the rest of it is I guess what you would call blues-crossover. And I did cross over into several genres. I think the center of it is definitely the bluesy guitar throughout. I mean you got guys like Eric Clapton that can write any kind of song and it’s centered around that bluesy guitar so it’s technically blues.The album was voted “#1 Electric Blues CD of 2011” by Wasser Prawda Magazine. And it’s been getting amazing reviews, a lot of radio play and I’m very proud of it. As a self critical musician or an artist, I’m usually ready to record my next album the second I finished my last one, because I just hear everything I could have done better. But in this case, I still like what I did on there so I’m pretty proud of it. It’s my 3rd record and I think I did a pretty good job especially for it being an independent release. "

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий