Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 19 апреля 2023 г.

Marina Keer - Love, Blues & Faith

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2023
Time: 33:55 
Size: 78,3 MB 
Label: Poley Records
Styles: Blues/Soul/Gospel/Rock
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. (Intro) Hopeless Prayer - 0:56
 2. When I Needed Your Love - 4:48
 3. You Ain't No Good - 3:20
 4. I Need Jesus To Walk With Me (Intimate Version) - 4:11
 5. Holy Fire (Rock Version) - 3:10
 6. Warriors of God - 5:05
 7. We'd Never See The Stars - 3:46
 8. When I'm With You - 3:17
 9. Finding Peace - 4:01
10. (Outro Matthew 11: 28-30) Don't You Worry - 1:16

Hi everybody! My name is Marina Kaudasch, I'm a singer and songwriter that lives between Barcelona and Buenos Aires. You're helping me record and release my new album "Love, Blues & Faith" with original songs. My music is strongly influenced by Gospel, Blues, Rock, Pop-Rock, Rockabilly and Folk genres, and it will be a mix of those styles. Why now? Long story short: Good news in bad times. I decided to make the most of those challenging times we're living working finally on my music after many years working as a singer and gospel music events producer. The pandemic forced me to close my company in Barcelona after 6 years working with Gospel and music ministry all over Europe, and to move to the other side of the world, but I'm grateful for the new opportunities God gave me! God gave me! Life brought me to Buenos Aires (Argentina) where I can work with an awesome producer and  studios that are willing to help me with my music and record together a new album.  This is literally a dream come true! But I need some help to make it happen ;) All funds will be invested into my music. This support will help me cover costs related to the new album, including production, professional recording, mixing, and mastering; also a directed PR campaign to help the album succeed and  the creation of a show to be able to tour with "Love, Blues & Faith" when  we can perform live again. 

1 комментарий:

  1. Muito obrigado. E Jesus abençoe em qualquer parte do mundo que for, e também a quem ajudar no seu trabalho Jesus Abençoe !!!

    ОтветитьУдалить