Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 3 декабря 2018 г.

Big Mike Griffin - All My Runnin'

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2008
Time: 45:14
Size: 104,3 MB
Label: Chrome Link Records
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Iron City - 3:32
 2. I'm Gonna Take My Troubles - 4:45
 3. Broken Strings - 5:32
 4. Buried Alive in the Blues - 4:03
 5. Use Me - 5:40
 6. Shade Tree Mechanic - 4:16
 7. Somebody's Got to Go - 3:06
 8. You Wouldn't Understand - 5:10
 9. Shoal Creek - 4:11
10. All My Runnin' - 4:56

Musicians:
Big Mike Griffin - Guitars & Vocals;
Mike Johnson - Steel guitar on "All My Runnin'";
James "Fish" Michie - Keyboards & Hammond B3;
Steve Vines - Bass;
Johnny Bird - Drums & Percussion.
and:
Emilie Shantz - Vocals
Miranda Louise - Vocals

All My Runnin' (2008) features the title cut written by Big Mike's childhood friend, the late Byrd Taulbee. The lyrics were passed on to Mike after Byrd's death by a mutual friend and Big Mike recorded the song in his memory. Additional tracks include "Iron City Blues" and "Shoal Creek", which are from, and inspired by, the award-winning documentary "Iron City Blues". A "must have" for Big Mike fans!!

All My Runnin' 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий