Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 2 июля 2020 г.

Paul Black and the Flip Kings - How How

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 1985
Time: 37:32
Size: 87,0 MB
Label: Paradise Records
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. (Got To) Rockabye My Baby - 4:29
 2. Ghost Town Gal - 3:59
 3. Lies Lies - 4:41
 4. Is Everything Allright - 3:56
 5. Wee Wee Hours - 7:47
 6. I Cross My Heart - 3:39
 7. The Red Rooster - 6:27
 8. Rock My Blues Away - 2:34

Paul Black is a bad guy. He rides a black horse and that ain't all. Sometimes he even got the bad attitude. Check out his lyrics on "Rockabye". The title sounds like maybe it's a lullabye, right? Wrong. Paul sings "I'll take out your teeth and I'll suck on your gums". Bring this guy home to momma and you're out of the will. But Paul also got the goods. He's a gunslinger, like Bo Diddley wishes he were. His guitar is on fire. It's all over the music, like grease on a ball bearing or like slither on a snake. This boy is hard to handle.
The band is real nice too. "Lies Lies" in particular shows that Billy McDuffee has no problems going to his left, and Fat Richard makes a tasty horn section throughout. I also want to say a big warm hello to my friends Ted Wingfield and Jers Baby, two guys that don't compromise when it comes to the blues. I highly recommend these tunes bu Paul Black & The Flip Kings to civil servants, foreign dignities, members of the press corps and anybody passing through life and looking for an interesting bend in the road.

How How

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий