Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 30 августа 2022 г.

Justine Blazer - Girl Singing The Blues

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2022
Time: 37:00 
Size: 84,9 MB 
Label: Ten7Teen Studios & Records
Styles: Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Pretend In The Dark - 3:32
 2. Cold Day In Hell - 4:20
 3. Big Bright Beautiful Day - 3:04
 4. Tears Of Blue - 3:29
 5. Sound Of My Heels - 4:04
 6. Hard Way - 3:23
 7. Between Here And Gone - 3:25
 8. Bad Love - 3:55
 9. Never Get Away - 3:43
10. Girl Singing The Blues - 4:02

Multi-genre singer/songwriter, producer, recording artist and proud member of the Recording Academy (and a Grammy Voter since 2020), Justine Blazer, recently announced the upcoming release of her debut blues album "Girl Singing the Blues." There are ten original tracks on the album, featuring collaborations and duets with BB King's daughter, Claudette King, Grammy-winner Larry Mitchell, Billboard charting composer Kitt Wakeley, multi-award winning recording artist Natalie Jean, Gospel singer Kezia Alford, trumpet player Syreeta Thompson, Detroit blues guitarist Kerry Adams, sax player Suzanne Grzanna, award-winning Texas artist Damian Wyldes and more. "I'm so excited to be releasing my debut blues album," Justine exclaims. "Girl Singing the Blues is my eighth studio album and I feel like this is some of my best work to date. Being originally from Detroit, I grew up around the blues, R&B and Motown. My parents listened to all the greats - Aretha Franklin, Martha Reeves, Mitch Ryder, The Temptations, Etta James and more! I actually started off in a blues band in Detroit with my brother in law, blues guitarist, Rex Mason. We actually won the Detroit Blues Challenge in the mid to late 2000s, but I ended up singing country music instead - which I have always loved, too!" I produced, mixed and mastered this project in its entirety. I had the privilege to write with some amazing writers including Grammy nominated composer, Armand Hutton, Shay Watson, Claudette King, Tom Bender, Corey Lee Barker and Lou Molitch. Also this project includes some of the best musicians in Nashville including songs with Miles McPherson, Smith Curry, Tim Marks, Jeff Bradshaw, Brian Jones, Alan Baker, Nick Buda, Lou Molitch and more! "Girl Singing the Blues" includes Justine's current single (and debut blues release), "Bad Love" (featured in Billboard Magazine), which is now played on radio worldwide. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий