Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 20 апреля 2024 г.

J.Howard Duff - The Cataclysm Catechism

Bitrate:320K/s
Year:2016
Time:42:12 
Size:97,4 MB 
Label:Nice Jacket Records 
Styles:Blues/Rock 
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Jacobs Ladder - 3:52
 2. On That Morning of Mornings - 3:56
 3. Some People Don't Want - 4:04
 4. Handwriting on the Wall - 2:33
 5. Fire & Brimstone - 5:20
 6. I'm Standing with Jesus - 3:26
 7. I Shall Not Be Moved - 2:50
 8. Amen - 2:27
 9. He Is My Rock (& That's the Way I Roll) - 4:06
10. Every Day - 3:49
11. I'll Fly Away - 3:51
12. For the Believers - 1:53

Nice Jacket Records announces the online release of “The Cataclysm Catechism”, the 2nd collection of Christian music by J. Howard Duff. This release has a very different feel than its predecessor, “My God Is…Awesome (He’s Everything)”. On “The Cataclysm Catechism”, J. Howard returns to his musical roots of electric guitar based rock n’ roll, blues, and blues-based rock. “This ain’t your fathers’ Christian music” he said when asked to characterize the new album. With a much harder edge than the last release, J. Howard’s past 52 years of listening, absorbing, and playing & singing the musical styles he grew up with is at the forefront of the new album. The influence of Chuck Berry, Carlos Santana, Paul Kossoff, Keith Richards, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Cropper & Jeff Beck are evident throughout the album. “These are the guys I grew up with”, says Duff. “The only difference between me & them is that it took me 50 years to get to be 5% as good as them!”

1 комментарий: