Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

L.B. Walker - Down to the River

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2020
Time: 26:41
Size: 61,4 MB
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Acoustic Blues
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. A Place to Lie Down - 4:11
 2. Down to the River - 2:55
 3. Joy Comes Back - 2:43
 4. Woke up This Morning (With My Mind) - 3:32
 5. Stones in My Pathway - 3:35
 6. Somethings Gotta Be Arranged - 3:15
 7. I Believe I'll Dust My Broom - 2:33
 8. This Train - 3:54

Let the soulful beat grab you and carry you forward and upward with hope and joy./
Inspired by some of my favorite Blues and Roots musician's these songs are about overcoming life's tribulations and somberness. Let the soulful beat grab you, let the music carry you forward and upward with Hope and Joy.

Down to the River

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий