Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Leroy Ellington's Sacred Hearts - Live and Kickin' It!

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2020
Time: 51:07
Size: 117,2 MB
Label: Infiniti Group Records LLC
Styles: Blues/Blues Rock
Art: Front

Tracks Listing:
 1. Heaven Don't Want Me - 4:09
 2. 3 Easy Payments - 3:22
 3. My Fathers Son - 4:20
 4. Doghouse (Live) - 5:16
 5. Why Me (Live) - 4:22
 6. Until We Meet Again (Live) - 4:34
 7. Gravity (Live) - 6:17
 8. Something Funky Goin' On (Live) - 6:22
 9. I Wanna Tickle Your Fancy (Live) - 3:43
10. The Forecast Calls for Pain - 3:48
11. Baptized in a Bedpan (Live) - 4:52

House Rockin' Good Time Blues!
The first time I felt the raw power of this combination of players, I knew I wanted to capture it live!
There’s a “gritty, yet polished explosiveness” that happens when it’s right, and when it’s right, it’s a FORCE OF NATURE. I’m proud of this live project, yes, it’s live, it comes with all the hiccups that happened on those 2 nights! I’d like to think this CD represents the way we should live our lives… jump right in there, make your mistakes, give it everything you have and NEVER GIVE UP! There are NO OVERDUBS at all on this album…what you hear is what we played…I can live with that!

Live and Kickin' It!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий