Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 29 октября 2020 г.

Shameless Dave & The Miracle Whips - I Let My Guitar Do The Talkin'

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2009
Time: 41:51 
Size: 96,0 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Blues/Electric Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Howlin' At The Moon - 4:50
 2. Wrong Turn - 5:19
 3. I Let My Guitar Do The Talkin' - 2:43
 4. Where My Love Has Gone - 6:41
 5. Baby - 3:51
 6. What Do You Know - 4:50
 7. Back In Love - 4:37
 8. The Game of Love - 5:43
 9. Southern Style - 3:13

Shameless Dave & The Miracle Whips formed in 2003 in Augusta, Georgia. The band had its beginnings by playing a combination of blues styles. Over time the band turned to a funkier, more mainstream style of music. The songwriting showed that with the release of their first album “I Let My Guitar Do The Talkin“ in 2010. As stated by reviewer Steven Uhles in the Augusta Chronicle – “It shows lyrical panache, an ability to explore 12-bar style, musically, and has more than a few truly inspired guitar breaks.” During their career as a band they have opened for such acts as Leon Russell, Tinsley Ellis, Colonel Bruce Hampton, Mothers Finest, Tracy Lawrence and many more. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий