Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 2 октября 2020 г.

Tomas Doncker - Wherever You Go



Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2020
Time: 32:45 
Size: 75,1 MB 
Label: True Groove Records
Styles: Blues
Art: Front 

Tracks Listing:
 1. I'm Gonna Run To The City Of Refuge - 3:03
 2. Whereever You Go - 5:07
 3. Have Mercy Baby Please - 3:49
 4. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - 3:30
 5. Change - 3:35
 6. Come Sunday - 4:12
 7. Drown In Blue (Mojo Version) - 3:59
 8. Door To The Dome - 5:28

Singer/Songwriter-Guitarist Tomás Doncker, pioneer of the Global Soul movement, releases “Wherever You Go,”  be released  on True Groove Records. Struggling to deal with the Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic, Doncker has created an uplifting message of hope and strength, and musical prayer for humanity. “I had been very consciously trying to find a way to express what I wanted to say to people right now. To put things in a hopeful place in the face of this crisis, a message to my fellow man. I woke up one morning singing the words ‘wherever you go.’ By the time I finished getting coffee and picked up my guitar-boom-it was a song. It all came to me at once; it almost scared me. It was almost an out-of-body experience, it was cathartic, emotional and very quick.”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий