Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 30 июня 2021 г.

The Ford Blues Band - Fords & Friends

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 1996
Time: 60:13 
Size: 138,2 MB 
Label: Blue Rock'It Records
Styles: Modern Electric Blues
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Tell Me Mamma -  3:53
 2. Another Fine Day -  5:09
 3. Happy Anniversary Baby -  4:27
 4. I'm In Love -  3:23
 5. The Sign -  5:18
 6. Baby Please -  2:25
 7. Sahara Moon -  7:02
 8. Hey Sister -  2:49
 9. Tell Old Bill -  4:43
10. Little Baby -  3:36
11. That Happy Look In Your Eye -  5:23
12. Luther's Lament - 11:59

Musicians:
Patrick Ford - Drums,Vocals;
Andy Just - Harp,Vocals;
Scotty Johnson - Guitar,Lead Vocals;
Dewayne Pate - Bass;
John Wedemeyer- Second Guitar,Bass;
and Friends:
Robben Ford,Mark Ford,Lowell Fulson,Charlie Musselwhite,Fenton Robinson,Chris Cain and Luther Trucker.

This project was great fun for me. It allowed me to work with my brothers Robben and Mark again and that is always a wonderful thing. On Robben's song there was the joy of having my son Gabriel in the studio doing some percussion, and so actually there are three Fords doing guest appearances. Then of course, having all those friends coming in to do guest spots was extra special. I cannot thank Lowell, Fenton, Charlie, and Chris enough for taking the time to be a part of this one. They were all great. Luther's song was recorded just a week or two before his death, and I am happy to include it in this release as he was a dear friend and is greatly missed.I cannot neglect to mention the boys in the band, for they are the essence of these recordings. They bring such a joy to every thing we do and I am honored to work with them. Thanks, fellas.-Patrick Ford

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий