Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 29 июня 2021 г.

The Ford Blues Band - Hotshots

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 1994
Time: 52:52 
Size: 121,4 MB 
Label: Blue Rock'it Records
Styles: Modern Electric Blues/ Harmonica Blues
Art: Full 

Tracks Listing:
 1. Blues Keeps Comin' Down - 2:05
 2. Crazy For My Baby - 3:35
 3. Just A Little Bit - 3:16
 4. Mendocino Hotshots Blues - 4:57
 5. You Upset Me - 4:21
 6. I Once Knew A Young Man - 7:19
 7. It's Hot - 4:21
 8. I Pity The Fool - 3:56
 9. Pecos Pete - 4:26
10. Meetin' With Some Lovin' - 4:36
11. Love Me Or Leave Me - 9:58

Musicians:
Patrick Ford - Drums,Vocals
Andy Just - Harp,Vocals
Scotty Johnson - Guitar,Vocals
Dewayne Pate - Bass
Guests:
John Wedemeyer - Guitar
Stan Polin - Bass
John R.Burr - Piano
Steve Siacotos - Vocals on Track 6

Until you've walked in the boots of a wildland firefighter, you have no idea of just how much they give of themselves physically and emotionally for very little pay or appreciation. In "Mendocino Hotshot Blues" I have tried to pass along a taste of what it's like. I've seen the day turn to night as the smoke got so thick it blocked out the sun. I've seen the night turn to day as flames lit up the sky like the sun had just come back up. I've seen fear on men's faces as things got out of hand and they began to ponder the possibilities. Just happen, and others you create yourself. Firefighters chose to do what they do and must accept the consequences. We should all be very thankful that they have made that choice. This is my way of saying thanks.-Patrick Ford

2 комментария: