Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 9 октября 2021 г.

Kirk Baldwin With Beats Workin' - Twenty Four Seven

Bitrate: 320K/s
Year: 2010
Time: 37:04 
Size: 85,5 MB 
Label: Self Released
Styles: Roots Rock/Blues-Rock
Art: Full 

Tracks Listing:
 1. 24-7 True Lovin' - 2:53
 2. Mother Road - 2:21
 3. I Love My Baby - 3:23
 4. Closer To You - 3:32
 5. The Picture - 4:10
 6. Mother Earth - 3:50
 7. Why Do You Treat Me Like You Do - 4:05
 8. Habitation - 4:23
 9. Whiskey By 1PM - 5:41
10. Back In Chicago - 2:41

I'm originally from the Chicago area. I've been playing guitar since 1964, writing songs and playing Harmonica soon thereafter, and played my first gig 1967 at the age of 14. Early influences included the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, Bob Dylan, and the Kinks, I got together with the band that became Beats Workin' in 1968 and we played around the Chicago/southern Wisconsin area playing rock and blues ala Stones, Cream, Hendrix, the Who, CCR, BB King, Albert King, Muddy Waters, Magic Sam. We recorded my first original song in 1971 when I was 18. I started playing Country and Bluegrass in the mid 70's and took up Mandolin, Dobro and Banjo. In 1985 I moved to Albuquerque and have lived and played in New Mexico ever since while still maintaining ties to Chicago. I've been a fixture in the Albuquerque country music scene with extensive work at the Caravan East and many other area clubs, as well as maintaining frequent blues R&B work. I'm also a busy songwriter with a healthy bag of tunes and a number of copyrights. I've also done some local TV and radio, and touring in the Southwest. I got back togrther with Beats Workin" to record our all original CD "24/7" which is available at CD Baby, with links on Facebook and my website: wwwkirkbaldwin.com


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий