Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 4 апреля 2015 г.

The H Factor - The H Factor

File: Flac (24/96)
Year: 1989
Time: 39:10
Size: 850 MB
Label: I.R.S. Records
Styles: Rock
Art: Full

Tracks Listing:
 1. Fool To Myself - 4:04
 2. The Hurt Stays Home - 4:54
 3. I Love You - 2:33
 4. Just A Touch - 3:25
 5. Tempted - 3:44
 6. Politics Of Dancing - 6:21
 7. Doxey Strut - 2:59
 8. Mexican Radio - 4:19
 9. La Bamba - 2:47
10. Stop - 3:59

Musicians:
Bass, Keyboards, Vocals – Derek Holt
Drums – Brendon Day, Bruce Gary
Guitar – Pete Haycock, Steve Hunter

Pete Haycock and Steve Hunter are both fantastic blues rock guitarists, the former with Climax Blues Band and a great solo outing, Guitar and Son, and the latter as a sideman on many classic albums by Peter Gabriel, Lou Reed, Alice Cooper, and others, as well as a couple of solid solo efforts. I couldn't wait to hear them play together. I should have waited--this sucks. Glossy, uninspired, completely forgettable pop. What were they thinking?

The H Factor

3 комментария:

  1. Hi mate. Any chance you might be able to refresh the link for this one please? Cheers from DownUnder

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. New Link (Flac)
    Bro, best wishes from Russia for health and well-being!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Wow ! That was fast. Thank you so much for accomodating my request. Feel free to visit my blog anytime mate - you will be truly welcome Errny. Cheers from DownUnder

      Удалить